NoSenseWorrying.com

Chronicling the Yankees' season from my view in the bleachers.

August 07, 2005

Better late than never, right?

At the suggestion of Steve at WasWatching.com I'm starting a blog. A Yankee blog to be exact, but I may touch on other sports once in a while. This year I decided to finally become a season ticket holder. I was attending more and more games every year so this seemed like the logical next step. I'm not a particularly good writer, so until I get used to this blog thing, most of my posts will be recounting my experiences at the Stadium from my view in the bleachers. Yeah, I know that I probably should've started this in the beginning of the season, but, well, I'm a bit of a procrastinator.

As for the title, I try to view the Yankees through the philosophy of one John Milton Rivers. I'm not a Yankee player or coach and I don't work in the front office. So, I try not to make myself sick over their poor play or Torre's misuse of the bullpen or... well you get the idea. I have no control over these things. Don't get me wrong, a bad loss still takes its toll on me (a piece of my heart is still floating around somewhere in Section 11 of the upper deck, where I witnessed game 7 last year), but I just try to remember that there ain't no sense worrying about what you can't control, because if you can't control it, there ain't no sense worrying about it.

Of course, your views may vary, and any and all comments are welcome.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home