NoSenseWorrying.com

Chronicling the Yankees' season from my view in the bleachers.

June 09, 2006

Meh.


Thursday, June 8, 2006
Home Game 28
Red Sox 9 Yankees 3
Subway Race Winner: D train
Cap Game: #1




This was one of those "shit happens" games. Sure, there are things to complain about, but I'm not too worked up over the loss. I just wish that Wright could make it through the 6th inning one of these days. (And I also wish that Scott Erickson would fall off the face of the earth.) Coming into this 4-game series I would've been content with a split. Thanks to Thursday's rainout, they won 2 of 3. I'll take it.

In attendance record: 9-7

3 Comments:

  • At 10:27 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Does Erickson win this year's Heredia award?

     
  • At 10:39 AM EDT, Blogger Jen said…

    I'd say he's a strong candidate.

     
  • At 11:51 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    He's an inning eater, that's all. Joe just puts him in when he's ready to abandon the game. Can't blame him for saving the rest of the pen.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home