NoSenseWorrying.com

Chronicling the Yankees' season from my view in the bleachers.

July 19, 2006

Worth the Wait

The wait not only for the rain delay, but the wait to get a ticket for tonight. This game wasn't on my schedule but I wanted to go to it anyways. I can't go to tomorrow's game and the boys will be on the road until next Friday. I hit the jackpot this afternoon. I was checking ticket availability all day online just to see if a primo seat would open up, and at about 2pm one did.

This was my view of the end of the game.



I'll have a full re-cap tomorrow. Actually make that later today as it is 2am now. It's probably going to take me all day to get through my pictures and my thoughts on the night.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:31 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jen, you are a true yankees' fan. Ahhhhh, I was at the game yesterday too but i waited only til 11pm during the rain delay and left. Bleachers (and me) was going crazy during bottom 9th. Everyone was wet and there was electricity in the air during the rally. i really regret not staying til the end. =(

     
  • At 3:26 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sweet seats. What did they run you?

     
  • At 3:38 PM EDT, Blogger Jen said…

    Sean, it's not easy to get through a 2 hour rain delay in the bleachers. The only shelter you have is by the concessions and there's no where to sit out there. I can't really blame you for leaving.

    Steve, the ticket was $115 plus Ticketmaster fees. Came to about $125 in the end. Which is the equivalent of 12.5 games in the bleachers. I don't plan on trying to sit there any time soon (unless, of course I get a free ticket) but it was well worth it to see last night's game.

     
  • At 7:52 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was wondering where you were. I waited it out and went looking for you as I got there just before first pitch. So worth it, seats looked nice. looks like melky was a good fantasy pick up after all huh? haha, see you soon

     

Post a Comment

<< Home