NoSenseWorrying.com

Chronicling the Yankees' season from my view in the bleachers.

August 14, 2006

Abandon all hope, ye who try to figure out why the Yankees can't hit a rookie pitcher


Sunday, August 13, 2006
Home Game 58
Angels 5 Yankees 3
Subway Race Winner: 4 train
Cap Game: #2




Such a crappy game, on such a beautiful day. Not a whole lot to talk about. Actually, there's probably a lot to talk about but I don't really feel like doing it. Weaver the Younger was great. Wang wasn't. Craig Wilson hit a home run. So did A-Rod and Giambi. Villone did a good job in relief. As did Veras (although he's painfully slow).

There was a Matsui sighting during batting practice. When he was jogging in from the outfield my dad noted that he had a glove on. I said that he still wasn't cleared to catch anything. Just as I said that he scooped up a ground ball hit his way and got a nice hand from some fans.

In attendance record: 23-15

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home