NoSenseWorrying.com

Chronicling the Yankees' season from my view in the bleachers.

September 30, 2006

Advantage: Yankees


Friday, September 29, 2006
Home Game 79
Yankees 7 Blue Jays 2
Subway Race Winner: D train
Cap Game: WW




So, I was a night off in my Sheff Goes Deep prediction. The timing couldn't more perfect for him rounding into form. Not sure what happened when A-Rod got caught in that double play on Sheff's line-out. I'd like to think that he was stealing third on the pitch and had no chance to get back to second. But something tells me it was just a gaffe on his part. But he did have 3 hits on the night with an RBI and run score. Maybe this is the beginning of an A-Rod tear as well. Who knows. Jorge's looking good. Steve at Was Watching has post-season predictions from various Yankee bloggers. Unfortunately I didn't get mine in on time (there's a shocker, huh?), but I did post it in the comments. I tabbed Jorge to have a monster post-season.

I ran into someone I met last year. He would often have seats near me last year, but this year they moved him to different parts of the bleachers. It was nice to talk to him again (even though we have polar opposite views on A-Rod:-). We spent the evening catching up and I missed some parts of the game. I didn't realize until I heard the post-game that besides a first inning single and a 2nd inning homer, Moose didn't allow another base runner. With the prospect of having no Randy for at least the ALDS, the Yanks need this Moose to show up next week.

In attendance record: 32-21

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home