NoSenseWorrying.com

Chronicling the Yankees' season from my view in the bleachers.

October 07, 2005

I'd like to keep my cheeks dry today.


Twenty hours from now I may or may not be watching the first pitch of Game 3 of the ALDS. The weather forecast doesn't look too promising. Just in case they're able to play through it, I've packed my plastic garbage bags and towel. The key is to have a bag to sit on as well as one to cover your legs. There's nothing worse than sitting in wet jeans for 3+ hours.

I've been to 5 post-season games (2 ALDS and 3 ALCS) with 3-2 record. One division game in 1998, one in 2004, and three league games in 2004 (I won't bother linking to those. Let's just say that 1 was very good and 2 were very bad.) Hopefully my post-season record will remain over .500.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:14 AM EDT, Blogger Unknown said…

    I hope so. Have fun.

     
  • At 10:40 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jen - what about your feet?

     
  • At 10:47 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Best of luck.

     
  • At 10:51 AM EDT, Blogger Jen said…

    Re: my feet, I have shit-kickers that are fairly water tight. As long as I don't submerge them in a puddle for an extended period of time they keep my feet pretty dry.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home